Since 1999 our primary business at IT Asset Management Group has been focused on developing and implementing the process, controls, and oversights necessary to run a compliant, secure, and economically viable IT asset disposition program. We are now drawing upon our unique experience and capabilities to provide consulting, program management, and project management services for data destruction, environmental, asset management, and return management initiatives.
ITAMG’s disposition programs are designed to bridge the gap and achieve the goals of various stakeholders including Finance, IT, Facilities, and Procurement departments.
A broad approach to an asset disposal program is as follows:
- Develop and furnish the initial operational, financial and technical assessments relating to an asset disposition program.
- Recommend alternative operational processes and organizational solutions.
- Provide budgetary cost and income estimates for the alternative approaches
- Develop a Statement of Work for the program or project.
- Assist with evaluation, selection and contracting, including the execution of Service Level Agreements.
- Provide implementation and acceptance testing project management.
- Include on-going program support as defined by client. Including delivery management, SLA monitoring and documentation of the financial returns.
- Ensure Quality Control and Risk Management.
ITAMG’s asset disposal program management services are best suited for the Fortune 500, large government agencies, IT value added resellers, and other institutions with a significant IT hardware portfolio that requires the liquidation of at least one million dollars of surplus IT equipment in a single fiscal year.
However, we do engage smaller mid-market clients to consult on and improve IT asset disposal and data destruction practices as well as to provide our direct IT asset recovery and hard drive shredding services.